Do you remember “Dried Pollack soup“? It is a Korean famous hangover soup. Today, I will introduce one more hangover soup. Ingredients of today’s soup are easier to find around you. It is also good as a daily soup.
Ingredients 1 spoon of oil 4 cups of water 200g of beef 1 onion -Seasoning Chopped garlic 2 spoons of soybean sauce for soup 1/4 spoon of salt Little bit of black pepper (*option: chili pepper powder)
“ Beef onion soup”
1. Put beef in the cold water to remove the blood for 20-30 minutes
2. Cut the beef as a bite size.
3. Slice onion to be little bit thick.
4. Heat and oil the pan and stir the beef.
5. When beef turned to brown, put onion, and stir again.
6. Before beef turn into golden brown, add water, and boil it until onion get transparent color.
7. Put all the seasonings, and boil 20 minutes. (If you want more spicy taste, add chili pepper powder.)